Terms and Conditions of Registration
- The conference on line registration system will be closed at 12:00pm (GMT +8hrs) on April 10, 2017. After this date, those who want to attend the conference should go the registration counter on site to register. The deadline for credit card payment is 12:00pm (GMT +8hrs) on April 10, 2017.
- Registration fees must be paid in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD) by credit card.
Registration Fee Inclusions
- The package of full registration fee includes coffee/tea breaks, lunches, dinners and other related seminar materials.
- Please note that credit card payment for registration will be made in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD). The cutoff time and date for credit card is at 12:00pm (GMT +8hrs) on April 10, 2017.
- In order to expedite the registration process, we advise you to pay by Credit Card.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard and JCB.
- Cancellation of registration must be submitted in writing to the Seminar Secretariat within 7 days after registration fee is paid. After the Seminar Secretariat confirms the cancellation, 100% refund will be processed.
- All refund will be processed within one month after the Seminar.
- All correspondence, including registration confirmation, will be sent via email. Registration will be confirmed after FULL PAYMENT is received, then a letter of confirmation will be issued by the Seminar Secretariat. It is requested that you print out the letter of confirmation for on‐site check‐in.